1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/FT: [SFX] mRed Dragon MK2, Source Audio BEF w/HH2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Kazoo_Legend, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazoo_Legend

Kazoo_Legend Supporting Member

1. SFX Red Dragon MK2- [DEL]BRAND. NEW. I literally just got this in from Max at [sfx] today (03-08-2014). I got it because of the praise it got here on TB, plus I have an SFX uAY2 and mThumpinator that I absolutely love so I gave it a shot. Not really for me, looking for something a little more grindy. This is the newest version with the 3-way mid toggle switch. Just paid $205 for it from the UK, $180 shipped to whomever wants it.[/DEL] SOLD

2. Source Audio BEF w/Hot Hand 2- [DEL]Infamous. Solid. Comes with wired Hot Hand 2, 15' HH extension, box, papers *SLAP* $75 Shipped.[/DEL] TRADED

2. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly Supporting Member

If I wasn't in love with my Phat Phuk B..

3. AMJBASS

AMJBASS

4. nshuman

nshuman Supporting Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Great little overdrive! Anybody who owns a Phil Jones Bass or any super clean amp needs one of these. Bump for a great TBer!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Kazoo_Legend

7. Kazoo_Legend

Red Dragon Sold, off to Canada. SA BEF traded to my PBBBC homie to the south. Dun't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.