FS/FT: Spector Euro 4LX

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jmattbassplaya, Nov 15, 2012.

1. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

Hey guys,

After much debate, I've decided to put my Spector Euro 4LX up for sale. This bass has a natural maple finish and is in very good condition. It's also a fantastic player and has one of the best necks I've ever touched. It has a TonePump preamp and EMG pickups. I honestly really like this bass, but as GAS tends to be a never satisfied temptress I need to sell this bass to fund something else :p

As I said before, the bass is in very good condition, but it does show minor signs of wear and tear that you'd expect from a bass that gets played on a regular basis. That said, all imperfections are purely cosmetic and in no way affect playability. The bass also includes strap locks and a Spector gig bag.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Asking: $1,100 shipped. Add $10 for orders west of the Mississippi. ConUS only, please.

Trades: I have a lot of interest in trading for a Modulus Flea or Quantum. I would also consider trading for an Ampeg SVT or Ampeg Pro7.

Thanks!

*edit!* I won't be able to ship until Tuesday of next week (the 20th). That said, if you're interested then please drop me a line before then, and if you're serious about purchasing the bass then let me know and I could definitely hold it for you until then. Thanks!

2. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

3. cjmodulus

cjmodulus

Media:
    Albums:
    Any interest in a 1996 Q5? It's a players bass for sure, but it's in overall good shape. I'd be willing to pm details if you want.
    If not, free bump for a nice looking euro and a cool TBer. I don't see that bass lasting long on here!

4. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

7. gene beauchamp

gene beauchamp Supporting Member

bump for a sweet spector..

8. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya