1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/FT: Spector Euro 4LX

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jmattbassplaya, Nov 15, 2012.

1. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

Hey guys,

After much debate, I've decided to put my Spector Euro 4LX up for sale. This bass has a natural maple finish and is in very good condition. It's also a fantastic player and has one of the best necks I've ever touched. It has a TonePump preamp and EMG pickups. I honestly really like this bass, but as GAS tends to be a never satisfied temptress I need to sell this bass to fund something else :p

As I said before, the bass is in very good condition, but it does show minor signs of wear and tear that you'd expect from a bass that gets played on a regular basis. That said, all imperfections are purely cosmetic and in no way affect playability. The bass also includes strap locks and a Spector gig bag.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Asking: $1,100 shipped. Add $10 for orders west of the Mississippi. ConUS only, please.

Trades: I have a lot of interest in trading for a Modulus Flea or Quantum. I would also consider trading for an Ampeg SVT or Ampeg Pro7.

Thanks!

*edit!* I won't be able to ship until Tuesday of next week (the 20th). That said, if you're interested then please drop me a line before then, and if you're serious about purchasing the bass then let me know and I could definitely hold it for you until then. Thanks!

2. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

3. cjmodulus

cjmodulus

Any interest in a 1996 Q5? It's a players bass for sure, but it's in overall good shape. I'd be willing to pm details if you want.
    If not, free bump for a nice looking euro and a cool TBer. I don't see that bass lasting long on here!

4. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

7. gene beauchamp

gene beauchamp Supporting Member

bump for a sweet spector..

8. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya