1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS/FT: Submarine, Elements, Blargg, Modfactor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Dr Greenthumb, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Dr Greenthumb

Dr Greenthumb Supporting Member

Ok so it's time to sell some pedals that have been sitting on the shelf a bit too long and deserve better use.

[DEL]1. Electronix Submarine - You know it, you love it, you....want it? I got this Sub as a backup to my first one but since I don't use it as much now it seems frivolous having two... No box, no velcro, made in June 2008. 145$ plus shipping.[/DEL]SOLD

2. Dr Scientist The Elements - Great OD/Distortion, super versatile. Steampunk finish, in perfect condition, velcro on the bottom. Box and fact sheet included. 160$ Shipped.

3. ss/bs Blargg-O-Tron-O-Tron - This thing is a monster. A brutal squarewave fuzz with pulse width modulation. This one's got a clean blend as well. In great condition, velcro on the bottom, box included. 220$ shipped.

4. Eventide Modfactor - All the modulation you could want in a box. Way too much potential for my modulation needs. In perfect condition, velcro on the bottom, box, power supply and manuals included. 270$ shipped.

[​IMG]

Not really looking for much in trade, but I could be tempted by a Dr Scientist Tremolessence, Darkglass VMT, B7K or a Cioks DC10, all +/- $$$. Paypal payment accepted.
  2. AgressivePassiv

AgressivePassiv Supporting Member

3. RHFusillo

RHFusillo Gold Supporting Member

PM sent for Submarine.
  4. Eric!

Eric!

AFAIK, that is the ONLY Blargg with a clean blend (and there's only like ten Blarggs IN EXISTANCE)!!!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Dr Greenthumb

I've never seen another one with a blend... I don't know about how many Blarggs are out there though. My Blarggs' serial # are 103 and 113 so there might be a few more, unless that's trickery from ss/bs..

Also, Sub is sold and shipped, bump for the remaining pedals!
  7. Dr Greenthumb

offers, anyone?
  8. Dr Greenthumb