1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT- SWR Grand Prix Preamp (green faced)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Brother Goose, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brother Goose

Brother Goose Supporting Member

0   0   0

I have had this unit for quite some time- it has served me very well but I'm ready to try something different. Not into the "smooth jazz sparkle" tone anymore and considered do a cap swap to bypass the AE circuit...

Asking $300 shipped in lower 48

Trade plus cash consider for floor pre amp/DI boxes (no sadowsky- want a mid range control).

Will also add cash towards a class D amp (markbass, aguilar, genz, tc)

Pretty much any trade considered- also looking for a 35" scale 5/6 string fretless Gecko or warmoth parts.

No pics- I'm at work- but these all look the same!
  2. Brother Goose

0   0   0

Price bump $280 shipped
    Has a great tube and was recently gone over by a local amp tech. Runs great- no noise, I may miss this in the future but am on to a different sound!
  3. Brother Goose

0   0   0

4. PubliclyViewable

PubliclyViewable Previously Bloodywanker1 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

5. Brother Goose

0   0   0

Took this unit into the studio over the weekend and the engineer FREAKED over the quality of the tone- closing thread for the time being. Thanks TB!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.