1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS/FT - Tech 21 SansAmp 3-Channel Bass Driver/DI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by adamafurious, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adamafurious

adamafurious

Basically brand new. AWESOME pedal (check the reviews). Only selling because I bought a new amp and need the space on my pedal board for other things. Comes with original packaging, manual with suggested settings & registration card. NOTE: The power supply in the pic is not included. I sold it with another pedal.

Here's the specs:
    Always thinking of our fat-stringed brethren, we had to make a 3-channel, programmable, rig-in-a-box for bassists who can’t get enough of a great thing. Like the TRI-A.C. for guitar, you get three hot tones right at your toetips. The all-analog circuitry features the same controls as its single channel predecessor: Drive, Bass, Treble, Presence, Blend and Level. Digital only in its programmability, you just tweak the knobs until you find a tone, double-tap on a footswitch, and it’s saved in that channel. It’s that simple. Three of your faves -- to go!

Build your Bass Driver DI into a live rig with a Bass Power Engine 60, and run through the PA for extra power.
    Boldly go live with just your Bass Driver DI straight into the PA.
    Bounce into any studio with a Programmable Bass Driver DI and plug directly into the board.
    While larger than our other SansAmp pedals, the Programmable Bass Driver DI still fits into a gig bag. Actual size: 7.25”L x 5.25”W x 2.25”H.
    Even with its roadworthy all-metal construction, each unit weighs in at a mere 25oz.
    Operable with a 9V alkaline battery or optional Tech 21 DC2 power supply, and it is also phantom powerable.

Asking $150 but mostly looking for trades. Let me know whatcha got! Anyone willing to trade me straight up for a Tube Zipper gets priority. I'm in West Hollywood but don't mind shipping in a flat rate box.

Attached Files:

2. adamafurious

adamafurious

Some nice offers so far. Keep 'em coming ;)
  3. adamafurious

adamafurious

Trade offers plus cash are my favorite ;)
  4. adamafurious

adamafurious

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. adamafurious

adamafurious

Still available
  7. adamafurious

adamafurious

8. adamafurious

adamafurious

9. nubs

nubs

10. adamafurious

adamafurious

Still available.
    Now including shipping conus!!!
    Or trade for a phat phuk b
    Thanks,
    -Adam
  11. adamafurious

adamafurious

SOLD!!!
    Locally for asking price. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.