1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT: Tech 21 VT Bass v1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Unchain, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unchain

Unchain I've seen footage. Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Hey all, I've got a Tech 21 VT Bass, version 1 (with no speaker sim defeat). Works great, velcro on the back, I do believe I have the original tin and papers around, but I'll have to look.

Just looking to try something else out as I'm playing through two Ampeg 410HEs and don't need the speaker simulation (which is other wise awesome!). I love the tone of this thing, it really cops that SVT feel. This pedal alone gets me close to 90% of the tone of my pre-Magnavox Ampeg V4-B, no joke.

Looking to sell for $95 shipped CONUS or better yet, trade for another preamp/drive pedal (think Tech 21 Sansamp, Aguilar Tone Hammer, etc.) plus cash on my part if needed.

It's a little dusty, but I'll make it nice and sparkly before I send it off and hit all the pots with Deoxit just to be sure.

[​IMG]
  2. Unchain

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Bump! Open to all trade offers, just run it by me!
  3. Unchain

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

4. Unchain

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.