1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS/FT: Tech 21 VT Bass V2 with speaker sim bypass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Simon Langley, Sep 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

This is the third time I have owned this pedal and it wasn't until I got the 2nd version, with the speaker bypass, that I finally "got" this pedal. First version always sounded clicky and harsh. This one has now become an "always on" pedal for me. Wouldn't be selling it (and wouldn't mind keeping it as a backup either) but my new VT Bass DI has arrived and it is everything this pedal did for me and more. I don't see the V2 offered very often here on TB so I figured I'd give someone else the chance to fall in love with this pedal at a great price. Comes with original tin and settings/manual card. Price is firm at $125 shipped in the lower 48 USA so don't expect "price drop bumps". The good news is I am also considering trades so hit me up. Don't have anything in particular in mind, as long as it is of similar value I am game. Worst I can say is no thanks. Don't be shy TB, let me know what you think.

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1378949158.707859.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1378949178.936134.jpg
  2. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

3. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

4. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

The, "I can see what the new VTDI is doing to the price of these on the used market." price drop bump. $120 shipped to the lower 48 USA.
  7. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

8. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

Have decided to keep this pedal. Have discovered that both the V2 and the DI are not as redundant as I thought they'd be. Using the. DI as a preamp and the V2 as an overdrive. They work well together.
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1379645052.524663.jpg
  9. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

Resurrecting this thread after deciding that although I do love the sound of the V2 VT Bass as an overdrive pedal I might as well experiment and see what other bass dirt is out there. Accepting all trade offers but best chance is for someone who has a Catalainbread SFT or an Iron Either Oxide Fuzz. Thanks for your time.
  10. aledeville

aledeville

If not overly expensive - would a shipping to Europe be possible?
  11. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

12. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

The I just bought a B3K so this can now be had for $110.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 USA bump.
  13. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.