FS/FT: Thunderfunk TFB-550b

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by msquared, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msquared

msquared

Hey all,

You all know what this is, but I'm happy to answer questions if you don't. This model has the gold chip and the switch and is a generally fantastic amp.

I swore I'd never sell it, but I bought it a long time ago and have only gigged with it twice. It makes a fantastic practice amp sitting in my living room on top of my Acme B2 but I just haven't had need for a power amp with anything I'm doing (I am usually either recording or running direct into the PA). It remains one of the best bass heads I've ever owned and if I thought for a minute that I'd have a use for it anytime in the next five years, I'd be keeping it.

It looks like new and is in great shape. Pics on request. It's lived in a rack since I got it and I think I have the feet somewhere if you want to de-rack it.

$725 shipped takes it. I have a handful of things I'd do for a trade but I mostly want the space and the money so cash is king.
  2. msquared

msquared

This bad boy is off to Seattle!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.