1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT - USA NS6 H2 Black Cherry

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Toshiko, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Toshiko

Toshiko Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hey,

Thanks for checking this out...

This is a pretty much new Spector 6 made on 4/22/09. I purchased it this summer for a project from Bass Central <-click that : ) That is the bass (they never pulled it from the site).

- Anyway, that project fell through. Now I'm on a project with legs and I need a 5 string with 19mm spacing at the bridge. If you have one, let's talk about a trade. Otherwise $2200 obo (includes shipping).

Comes with Spector hard case. You can see more of the bass on the Spector site <- click that. That is the actual bass also... you can check all the details on the bass there.

Anyway, plays and looks awesome but the spacing at the bridge is a little tight for me. I did the conversion to mm and it's about 16.76mm

There are a couple of minor (and I mean minor) blemishes. I'll get some pics up of them. I really think the blemishes were there when I got it...

I'll attach some more pics soon...

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      206.2 KB
      Views:
  2. madbassplaya

madbassplaya Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    262   0   0

3. Toshiko

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

MadBassPlaya, hit me again - I didn't get your PM!
  4. chepo06

chepo06 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

5. Toshiko

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi Chepo06, $2200 including shipping in the ConUS

Thanks
  6. Toshiko