1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT: VFE Alpha Dog and Enterprise Jr., MXR M82 Bass Envelope Filter

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by RobertCop 3, Jan 11, 2014.

1. RobertCop 3

RobertCop 3 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

VFE Alpha Dog
    Custom ordered and optimized for use with the bass. NE5534AP chip instead of LM308N, variable clipping adjustment, and a charge pump, all of which add up to less extreme distortion than a standard Alpha Dog, but great preservation of the low end. [DEL]$125[/DEL] $110, shipped and paypal'd, with original box.

VFE Enterprise Jr. Phaser
    I like the way this phaser sounds, but I realized that I realistically do not have a ton of applications for one with my current situation. No cartoon graphic, original bare metal finish with hand lettering. [DEL]$85[/DEL] $75 shipped and paypal'd, with original box.

MXR M82 Bass Envelope Filter- SOLD
    Looking around, $95 shipped and paypal'd seems to be the going rate for these. Bought as a demo, so no box included, but still in near mint/ mint condition.

None of these pedals have left my house, and they don't have velcro on the back.

As far as trades go, I am open to listen to anything. Some especially tempting anythings might include:
    Fuzzrocious things
    Aguilar things
    Compressors
    but feel free to try anything, and please don't be offended if it gets turned down.

Attached Files:

2. A.J. Miller

A.J. Miller

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Thursday "is the envelope still available" bump.
  3. silky smoove

silky smoove Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

If AJ doesn't take the envelope filter, give me a shout and I'll happily take it off your hands.
  4. RobertCop 3

RobertCop 3 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

So affordable...
  5. russpurdy

russpurdy Supporting Member

Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0

Pm'd with trade