1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/(FT?): Vintage Dan-Electro BXL 60 Bass Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Federighi, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Federighi

Federighi

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Hey TB,

For sale is my Dad's old DE solid state bass amp. Exact age is unknown to me as it's been in the family for years.

15" speaker, 500 watts(?), 2 inputs, vol/treb/bass EQ controls. Reasonably tall, shallow profile, surprisingly lightweight. I also believe it's all original & is in overall good-very good condition.

Great vintage sound, perfect for retro bands, or keeping at home as a practice amp.

Now $300. Discount for local pick-up.

Possibly open to trade for MIJ PBass, etc.

Any questions or ideas, please feel free to contact me via phone/ text or PM.

Thank you,
    -Paul (650) 464-4012 (SF Bay Area)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Federighi

Federighi

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Bump. $400?
  3. Federighi

Federighi