1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS/FT: Warmoth 5 String G5 Fretless-Bartolini

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kshipley1, Dec 1, 2013.

1. kshipley1

kshipley1 Supporting Member

Selling my Warmoth 5-String G5 Fretless Bass Guitar. I am an unlined fretless guy. The lines & dots throw me off.

This Warmoth 5-string G5 Fretless Bass with all Bartolini electronics has an incredible sound. The parts used for this bass are all the best available. The Bartolini electronics have no hum and huge EQ sound options. The lacquer on the back of the neck and body has been taken to a wonderful mat finish rather than super glossy. Theres a very small scratch near the electronics compartment (see photo) and a very light brush mark on the side where it was rubbed too hard when taking off the gloss finish. The body top and neck are completely unblemished. This has a very nice Birdseye maple neck. Semi-hard TKL case included. Weight is under 9.5lbs (bathroom scale)
    You guys know the price is way less than this cost to build.

FS: [DEL]$875 [/DEL] $800 or best reasonable offer shipped Cont. USA, others contact me for shipping quote.
    Trade: Fender Road Worn Sbst Jazz, Fender Jazz w/maple fretboard, maybe Lakland 55-02 Sbst w/maple board, Nordy, Tobias, Lull M4V maple board. Cash on either side depending on trade.

http://s1100.photobucket.com/user/k...http://www.warmoth.com/Bass/GBass/G5Bass.aspx

Here are the specs for the bass:

Body wood Mahogany
    Neck wood Birdseye Maple, 34" scale (Warmoth Deluxe 5), asymmetric back shape, with Quilt Maple Peghead Veneer
    Body/Neck Finish Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
    Fingerboard wood Ebony with ultra smooth cyanoacrylate surface
    Tuning pegs Hipshot Ultralights, black
    Bridge Hipshot A, black
    Pickups Bartolini quad coil soapbar
    Preamp Bartolini NTMB, 18-volt (separate battery compartment)
    Volume controls Push/Pull Active/Passive, Blend
    Tone controls Treble, Push/Pull Mid, Bass
    Strap locks Schaller, black
    Nut Width 1 3/4"
    Nut GraphTech Black TUSQ XL
    Fret Lines 24
  2. kshipley1

Added possible trades
  3. kshipley1

Price drop $800 or best "reasonable" offer. Thanks