1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS/FT: Warwick Corvette Standard MIG

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ledyard, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ledyard

ledyard

Here is the original FS thread with pics.
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/ft-=-warwick-corvette-standard-997033/
    This went from there to Antoniolopez90 for a short period then to me.

I got this bass to start a 2nd project. I wanted something that looked and sounded the part for heavy music without being all pointy or 80's and looking like it didn't belong hanging around my neck. Alas, the drummer being like most drummers (a P.O.S.), the project was dissolved a while back. SO back to my vintage vibe'd basses I go.
    This is still in the same condition as described in the link. The only issue for sake of full disclosure is the little plastic tab on the G string side of the adjust-a-nut is broken off. The outside tab, nothing to do with the string slot or anything like that. Its black, you cant see it really unless you get right up close. Obviously it doesn't affect anything sound or playability or functionality wise. It came to me this way from Antoniolopez90. I would be happy to get a pic of it if you like. The bass is strung with DR lo-riders with lots of life left in them.
    There really isn't much else to say. It sounds like a warwick, feels and plays like a warwick. Reminds me of my old Streamer but passive.
    This is the only current pic I have (leaning on my rig below)as its at my guitar player's house. But as I said condition wise its as it was in the original thread. It will ship in a spector gig bag packed very well.

FS: lets go with [DEL]$735 [/DEL], $675 shipped and paypal'd. Is it negotiable....meh....try me.

FT: Setting the trade value at $800 here. This must involve cash on your end. Say Around $200 minimum.
    Looking for P or P/J or J basses with J necks. I really don't do the 1.65" (1 11/16") nut width. I can do the B neck width 1 5/8" (think stingray neck)
    Interested in old 90's MIJ fenders, old Yamaha basses (BB series), old Kawai FBII, Warmoth P or PJ basses with J necks ect.. Even an old aluminum neck Kramer. Things like this. Please don't offer up Warwick rock basses, and SX fender copies ect, I am not interested. I am not interested in Mexican made fenders.
    The only EVEN trade I would consider would be for a Cirrus 4.

**** I am also in need of a rack mount Sansamp RBI. Rack mount ONLY!!!! NO pedals. I would do one of these plus cash. Or even a RBI + bass wah or rack effects unit.

SHIPPING: I always use fedex. I must insist you do also if there is a trade. They are superior to all other shipping services and cheaper that ripoff UPS.

Attached Files:

2. ledyard

ledyard

Bump.

....and if someone has a nice rack mount RBI and cash I'll make you a great deal.
  3. ledyard

ledyard

For the morning crowd.
  4. ledyard

ledyard

I don't think I quite specified above, I did say Warmoth type trade bait but I'm down for "Frankenbasses" too. P, P/J, ect. Needs to have a jazz neck though. Would need to be something really special for me to consider a P neck nut width.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. ledyard

ledyard

For a short time only I'll make you a hell of a deal for a straight up sale. :hyper:
  7. ledyard

ledyard

Saturday sale pending.
  8. ledyard

ledyard

aaaaaaaaand sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.