1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS/FT: Warwick Corvette $$

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Tweea, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tweea

Tweea There is no spoon

FS or FT is my 2008 German-Made Warwick Corvette $$ 5 string in Nirvana Black.

All the standard Warwick specs, sand blasted Ash body, Ovangkol/Wenge neck, MEC Electronics, Coil taps for each pup. Incredible number of different tones and that distinctive Warwick growl!

I'm the first owner and I love the tone but I'm in the mood for something else. The bass is in excellent condition - sounds and plays great. There is one rough spot on the finish in the back, left-hand side you can see on the photos but otherwise looks fantastic.

Looking to sell for $900 with shipping to the lower 48 included in the price - $800 for local sale in Los Angeles area. Comes with Warwick Rock-Bag Deluxe and Warwick user kit.

FT I would consider a Fender American Standard Jazz with Rosewood fretboard.

Photos here: http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/stweea/library/Warwick Pics

2. Tweea

Tweea There is no spoon

3. Tweea

Tweea There is no spoon

Sold locally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.