1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/FT Warwick Thumb 6 NT - RELIST! Price drop! Trade options!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by fomobass, Mar 26, 2014.

1. fomobass

fomobass Supporting Member

Hi! I have some positives feedbacks here and on ebay as a buyer, but it's my first international experience as a seller. And now for sale is my main bass for last year - Warwick Thumb 6 NT.

Made in Germany in march 2009.

Bubinga-pommele body (look at this beautiful wood grain!!!)
    Ovankol neck
    Ebony fingerboard (26 frets!)
    Natural Oil finish
    Black hardware
    MEC Gold humbuckers
    MEC 3-way onboard preamp with passive mode

There are a few dents and chips, but nothing that would affect the playability and sound of the instrument, only cosmetic damages. The fretboard has microcracks. Bass was bought new in 2010, and during this time they have not changed. I have this bass about 14 months and this microcracks do not increase. I have played a lot of gigs on this bass, and have only positive experience, except maybe the weight of the instrument. It weighs almost 10 pounds. Comes with brand case, folder with wrenches, wax and papers.

[​IMG]

More pics are here: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Fomobass/library/?view=recent&page=1

Previous owner has some videos with it:

Price drop! $2650 shipped worldwide from Russia with tracking number. PayPal is ok.

Trade value $2850. I'm interested in 34' scale 5 string high end jazz basses (Sadowsky, Nordy etc.)

2. FNHScar17s

FNHScar17s

Would you be willing to trade for a 4003 jet black rickenbacker made in 2005? I would also throw in a grand or more (usd).

3. carlis

carlis

The photobucket link doesn't work...

4. fomobass

Thanks! Edited!

No, sorry.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. DemBoneZ

DemBoneZ

Spector EURO LX 6 black matte??

In australia though....

7. fomobass

I have a local deal in progress now. If it will fail, i'll thinking about yours. Thanks!

8. Flatwound

Flatwound

I would like to say this: "almost 10 lbs." is very lightweight for a Thumb NT. Mine was over 12 lbs., and I've heard of some of the older ones being as much as 14 lbs.

Beautiful piece you have there, fomo.

9. fomobass

10. Spencerlini

Spencerlini

I've got a Sukop Classic 6 that id be willing to trade. 35" scale, 5 piece neck-through, Gotoh tuners. Check it out and let me know what you think. I'm located in Vancouver, Canada.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. fomobass