1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS/FT Warwick Vampyre NT LTD 4 & 5, Elrick Platinum EVO, Human "The Base"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Hot Pocket, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hot Pocket

Hot Pocket

Open to trades, partial trades and cash offers. I am primarily interested in outright sales but might be swayed for the right Rob Allen Deep, MTD USA (particularly Marilyn), Ken Smith, Fodera or Ken Lawrence. I prefer ash or alder bodies (no Cedar bodies I might consider mahogany if it is on a Marilyn). Prefer 5 and 6 strings fretted or fretless.

1. ELRICK PLATINUM EVO SC NT BUCKEYE/ASH/WENGE $4250 or B/O TRADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper::hyper:

2. WARWICK LTD ED VAMPYRE 4 NT QUILT/ASH/EBONY VERY RARE! $4350 or B/O

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. WARWICK LTD ED VAMPYRE 5 NT QUILT/ASH/EBONY VERY RARE! $4850 or B/O TRADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper::hyper:

[​IMG]

4. HUMAN (GERMAN) NT 5 "THE BASE" CROTCH WALNUT/ASH/BIRDSEYE - matching stock - RARE! $2425 or B/O

[​IMG]

5. Various Gibson Custom Shop Guitars (feel free to contact me) for trade
    a. Historic Limited Edition '58 Les Paul Korina Tribute 3 pu V Headstock VERY RARE - highly collectible
    b. Historic '57Reissue Les Paul Custom VOS Black Beauty Stealth w/Iommi Pickups/black hardware
    c. Historic '61 Reissue Les Paul Custom/SG White VOS 3 pu
    d. Custom Shop Limited Edition Les Paul Ultima with very rare/discontinued BUTTERFLY inlay pattern - highly collectible

6. Various Fender Custom Shop Guitars (feel free to contact me) for trade
    a. Custom Shop Pine Pro Stratocaster (Copper)
    b. Custom Shop Limited Edition Diamond Dealer 40th Anniversary Stratocaster - highly collectible

7. SWR Mo' Bass Amplifier (feel free to contact me) for trade

2. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

3. godley69

godley69 Supporting Member

Hey Man, I've got a Gorgeous Spector NS-5H2 with a Burl top, Walnut back, Maple board, Abalone inlays. If you're interested, let me know and I'll forward pics. Thanks-Bill Godley

4. godley69

godley69 Supporting Member

Oh yeah, I'm interested in the Vampyre.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. XsSpeed

XsSpeed Supporting Member

Damn that Vampyre is bad ass!

7. Hot Pocket

Hot Pocket

Thanks. I can layaway for a # of months if you need it. I sold the 5 string version against my will *someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse. These are impossible to come by and the only other two I know of are being offered at $4.8K and $5.8K respectively, Yikes!

8. devin369

devin369

On the bottom it lists the swr mo bass. Do you have the footswitch also? The mo'control.

9. Hot Pocket

Hot Pocket

10. bassfacedesign

bassfacedesign Supporting Member

What year is the Vampyre 4 ?

11. spitskin

spitskin Supporting Member

I cant see the pict of the WARWICK VAMPYRE 5 :(

12. Hot Pocket

Hot Pocket

I know the 5 sold. I only have the 4 available now. It is the very last of the Vampyre NTs.

13. MarkA

MarkA Registered Schmoozer. Supporting Member

Is the Human still around? Amazing looking bass. I think I need different string spacing, but a formidable-seeming bass if still available.

14. Hot Pocket

Hot Pocket

MARKA, I traded the Human a couple of days ago. It is one of the very few basses to come through that I will miss, but it is hard to justify holding too many basses regardless of their quality. I will say that I have had 5 German Humans (this last one was the best by far). They are all AMAZING instruments with an organic warmth and clarity that conjures goosebumps. Thanks for contacting me on this, I can put you in touch with its new owner who may be up for trading or sale.

15. Hot Pocket

Hot Pocket

VAMPYRE 4 LTD still available for sale or trade

16. MarkA

MarkA Registered Schmoozer. Supporting Member

Thank you! That won't be necessary (at least not for the moment ;)). I've done some five string experimentation since we last spoke and found that, for now at least, I prefer something with spacing similar to my jazz bass, particularly at the nut, and that below 18mm at the bridge starts to feel a bit cramped -- for me, anyway, with my current technique.

The Human was an attractive instrument to say the least (I frequently came back to look at the photos), and I wanted to bump it for that. So, bump for a courteous seller and a good guy to talk to.

Cheers,
    Mark

17. Hot Pocket

Hot Pocket

Thanks, MarkA. I passed your contact info along on the Human.

VAMPYRE LTD NT 4 Still Available. BUMP

18. Hot Pocket

Hot Pocket

BUMP - HUMAN AND VAMP 4 BOTH AVAILABLE

19. Alphaman

Alphaman Gold Supporting Member

20. warwick07

warwick07

Will somebody please sell themselves or a car to buy the vamp before I off both my wicks it...Bump

21. Hot Pocket

Hot Pocket

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.