1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS/FT: Wren & Cuff Phat Phuk B

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Josh Pelican, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Josh Pelican

Josh Pelican

You know the dudes. You know the pedal. This has been my "always on" pedal for a while, but GAS has arisen and I need different types of fuzz. I was using it as my clean tone through an SVT-VR and it gave it a nice gritty sound.

I was originally going to keep this in hopes I would put it back on my board, but now I have two Rat clones. I use my Rat Tail as a boost/light fuzz pedal and my Iron Pig as my main fuzz (for now).

How does $140 shipped within North America sound? I am willing to ship outside of Canada/USA, but I might have to raise shipping slightly (or we could split it).

I am willing to entertain trades, but I'm mainly looking for fuzzes. Especially if they're good for doooooom.
  2. falconspatriots

falconspatriots Oh Word Supporting Member

3. Josh Pelican

Josh Pelican

Bump. Dropping it to $130 shipped.
  4. atgronkvist

atgronkvist Supporting Member

still available?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Josh Pelican

Josh Pelican

Pedal has been sold!