1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
  2. Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting. Note that the Classifieds Forums are now single-post ads. You can edit your ad any time to enter additional information. You can BUMP your ad by clicking the "bump" link at the bottom of your post (once every 24 hours). Thanks!

FS: Fulltone Bass Drive - Early Blue #363

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bigdbass, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdbass

bigdbass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

Selling pedals that I'm not using but deserve to be used. Has sat on my gear shelf for several years.

This is an early Fulltone Bass Drive, #363, made in August 2000 by Michael Fuller. Includes original box, sticker, and manual. Signed/dated by Michael Fuller. Has hook-side velcro applied.

SOLD [DEL]Asking $210 via PayPal, including CONUS shipping.[/DEL]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. MuthaFunk

MuthaFunk

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

I have the same vintage BassDrive. I have tried so many different pedals but always come back to this one. It has a great mid presence that really stands out in the mix. GLWTS!
  3. bigdbass

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

Yup, it's great. If not for my [sfx] Red Dragon, I'd not let it go.
  4. BassXY

BassXY

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi Dan!!
    I am interested in your early Fulltone Bass Drive #363!!
    Is it still available?
    Cheers - Robert
  5. bigdbass

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

Hi Robert,
    Thanks for your interest. While it is still available, I'd like to keep the transaction in the USA.
  6. BassXY

BassXY

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Come on, Dan!! How about that: I pay 200$ and on top I will take over the costs for shipping it to Germany!! What do you think?
  7. BassXY

BassXY

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hey Dan!! Did you receive my last message including information about shipping possibilities? I sent it to you on Friday. Cheers - Robert
  8. bigdbass

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

Sold and headed to Germany. Thanks Robert for your tenacity! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.