1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Fuzzrocious Dark Driving

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by srcTW, Mar 14, 2014.

1. srcTW

srcTW Supporting Member

For sale a Fuzzrocious Dark Driving Pedal in nearly mint condition. I say nearly mint because I added small, easily removed labels to the knobs (I just hated referring to the instruction page over and over). I intended to use this low gain pedal for an always on dirt pedal but the B3K is filling that role just fine. No velcro - has original feet.

These go for $175 new. I will let this go for $135 now 120 shipped CONUS. FAST shipping. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. srcTW

srcTW Supporting Member

Bump. Reasonable cash offers will be considered.
  3. arbitrary

arbitrary Supporting Member

how did this compare to the bk3?
  4. srcTW

srcTW Supporting Member

I originally intended for this to be the tubey dirt I wanted and it did that very nicely. It is a bit more fuzzy or hairy than the B3K by my ears anyway but the gain is responsive. The tone knob is useful and this pedal can get nasty. I was going to keep both and use one for distortion but I just don't need that with what I play.

I'm not an expert at description though. I do recommend checking out the demos. I don't want to lead you wrong.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YokG1T_r3Lc

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHVAxk2A2Po
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. srcTW

srcTW Supporting Member

Priced to 120 shipped.
  7. srcTW

srcTW Supporting Member