1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS - Fuzzrocious GS & BDPG

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by My name is Mudd, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My name is Mudd

My name is Mudd

Update - GS on hold, BDPG price drop

Update #2 - GS is still on hold for an individual who said he would take it, but I have not heard from him since the 29th. A PM was sent to him this morning asking for an update...if I have not heard back from him by noon PST tomorrow (3rd), the next person on the wait list will get it. BDPG still available.

Update #3 - BDPG price drop.

Update #4 - Stache is sold!

Update #5 - BDPG gone, thread closed.

-----------------------------

Reluctantly offering [DEL]both[/DEL] my [DEL]Grey Stache and[/DEL] BDPG for sale to raise cab-purchase funds. These sound freakin’ AMAZING when paired together (GS > BDPG)...all the goodness of the Stache’s face-melting ability with a TON of low-end reinforcement from the BDPG. So good it should be illegal...but it’s not, fortunately. The ONLY reason these are here is due to a cab that I’ve been after for about three years has now unexpectedly become available. For sale only, no trades this time.

[​IMG]

BDPG #8, Kaeden-painted; absolute mint condition, never left the house after receiving it last summer (what looks like a chip above the rt. knob is actually part of the paint, weirdly reflected); HD velcro'd. This one really hurts to let go, partly 'cause it’s the first pedal I’ve had that was built just for me.

[DEL]Grey Stache #29, Shannon-painted; second foot switch is a momentary for the oscillation feature; diode switching options are germanium, none, or LED; HD velcro'd. Functions perfectly, 8/10 appearance...there’s a little bit of the smile outline missing and a bit of the tone knob's 'e' has rubbed off (both visible in the pic); a couple of barely-noticable surface scratches; the little white marks next to the tone and mids knobs are flash-caused reflections and the orange'ish mark around the volume knob is a reflection from the room's ceiling lamp...I think. Whatever it is, it isn't on the pedal.[/DEL]

[DEL]Grey Stache $135 shipped[/DEL], BDPG [DEL]$140[/DEL] [DEL]$135[/DEL] $130 shipped, [DEL]$255 shipped if purchased together[/DEL], ConUS only (int'l could happen if you pay for shipping, but I'd prefer to stay inside the borders here); shipped via USPS Priority w/tracking; payment by USPS money order only...NO PAYPAL, sorry. They should ship within 24 hrs of payment receipt, and I’ll keep you informed on that. Additional pics can be provided, if you wish...PM me.

And as always...thanks for shopping!

2. My name is Mudd

My name is Mudd

3. My name is Mudd

My name is Mudd

4. My name is Mudd

My name is Mudd

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Plays_For_Dog

Plays_For_Dog

MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE TONE!!!!! I have these two paired together and the wall of heaviness is beyond anything else I have played. If you want to shake the walls and mow down the rest of the band, these two together are for you.

Bumpskies for an awesome pair of pedals and a good dude.

7. My name is Mudd

My name is Mudd

Thanks, dude!

GS on hold for the next in line, price drop on the BDPG...$130 shipped.

8. bludog

bludog Supporting Member

I actually want both but am timid about the USPS MO> if it were PP, you'd already have the full original amount in your account. If you change your mind, please let me know. Thx!

9. My name is Mudd

My name is Mudd

10. opivy3056

opivy3056

Payment sent for GS

11. My name is Mudd

My name is Mudd

12. tigerbass

tigerbass Supporting Member

I can personally vouch for Mudd as being one of the coolest, trustworthiest dudes on TB.
    I actually helped persuade him to buy this BDPG!:cool:
    I have #001 and always will...such a KILLER pedal!

13. My name is Mudd

My name is Mudd

Thank you, sir...I appreciate that!

14. My name is Mudd

My name is Mudd

Contemplating trades for the BDPG, particularly a 3Leaf Pwnzor...hit me up!

15. My name is Mudd

My name is Mudd

16. My name is Mudd

My name is Mudd

Last bump before pulling the ad...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.