1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Fuzzrocious KAEDEN OD Overdrive Pedal #2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bassvirtuoso, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassvirtuoso

bassvirtuoso My God, it's full of chrome! Supporting Member

Picked this up on Talkbass about 4 months ago, awesome sounding pedal but my new band has no use for it and I need the cash for upcoming travel.

This is an OD pedal, slightly different than the Dark Driving. Kid painted (one of Kaeden's first!), labeled #002. The toggle switches between tone bypass and a mid-bump setting. Left to right: Gain, Volume, Tone. Sweet circuit!

No velcro on the bottom. Small chip of paint missing in the middle of the pedal. Top mounted jacks.

Asking: $150 shipped to the 48.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bassvirtuoso

3. change-jug

change-jug

You mentioned that is slightly different from the Dark Driving. Could you(or maybe Ryan of Fuzzrocious?) explain how it differs? I have a DD that I use for light overdrive,if you want to compare the 2.

If you had a youtube link that would be even more helpful!

Happy new year!

4. bassvirtuoso

eyeballkid did a YouTube demo once:

Tigerbass once said:
    "And personally between the 2 I like the KAEDEN the best. THE most transparent OD I have come across. But it is capable of tone stylings to your liking. No low end drop at all. This pedal is absolutely the stuff!!!
    I know it's new and not really talked about yet, but it WILL!
    So versatile, as it can be used in several ways...as booster, OD, transparent or EQ'd to your liking. It also gets in fuzz territory with the 1st stage cranked and sounds damn good doing it!
    This particular one I had Ryan mod with a switch for tone bypass, or mid boost. On mid boost this pedal will blow your mind! Honestly the flip of that switch will give you Perma-Grin."

Per Ry:
    "Totally different beast than the DD. Not as dark, different tone stack, more gain, less woofy."

Hopefully this all helps!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bassvirtuoso

7. bassvirtuoso

I will be out of town the 10th-14th. This is your last chance to have the pedal shipped before then!

8. bassvirtuoso

Back in town bump!

I'm not really looking for trades any longer, just a straight sale!

9. bassvirtuoso

10. bassvirtuoso

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.