1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: G&L ASAT Bass with Leo Fender signature decal, w/OHSC EXCELLENT!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Matt R, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt R

Matt R Gold Supporting Member

SOLD

1989 cherry burst over swamp ash G&L ASAT Bass with Leo Fender signature decal and OHSC. The serial number is B0216XX. Per the G&L website, this one was built while Leo Fender was still alive and at G&L. I bought this bass new and LOVED playing it in an original band way back when. It hasn’t been played but a few times since the mid ’90’s and has been in its case in my smoke free home since. There are a few dings here and there, light fingernail marks beneath the G string on the face of the bass, squiggly impressions on the back of the bass from the buttons of my pants, none of witch break the finish exposing the ash body. It weighs 8 lb 7.5 oz and the nut width is 1 1/2". The truss rod, hardware and electronics all work properly. The case is in pretty good shape except for a few small tears in the tolex covering and the snap button on the inner compartment is wearing through it’s strap, please see photos. It’s been well cared for and it is really a great bass!

$895

It will be very carefully packed and shipped insured UPS Ground to CONUS for $65. If shipping is less I will refund you the difference. If It costs more I'll eat it.

Thank you for looking. Please see my basses for sale...
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/...-factory-case-excellent-1057375/#post15559484

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]