1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: G&L JB bass-custom color

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jeffjones, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffjones

jeffjones Supporting Member

For sale is a beautiful one-off custom color G&L JB bass. It's close to a burgundy mist, but not quite as purple, with a metallic finish. Quarter sawn maple neck with a satin finish, and rosewood board. I bought this from Brian at the Low End, and it came with the E string extender installed, but the original tuner is included. It is in near mint condition, with the only flaw being a small dent on the front of the headstock near the E tuner (see close up pic). Weight is right at 9 lbs on my bathroom scale.Further specs here. The build quality on these JB basses is as good as any boutique bass you will find. Sound and playability is fantastic. Ships in the original G&L tolex hard case (also in mint condition), with all original paperwork. No trades. $1100, OBO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Awesome!!! Pardon me, I think I just made a mess. :atoz:
  3. ghiadub

ghiadub

Sweet bass Jeff! GLWTS
  4. shaboda

shaboda Supporting Member

spanish copper finish right?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jeffjones

No, it's not Spanish Copper Metallic. In bright sunlight it tends to look a little more orangish, but indoors it looks more burgundy.
  7. jeffjones

8. chubrocker

chubrocker

It looks lighter than my Bordeaux finish on my old Tribby. Beautiful finish and G&L's metallic is very nice! Someone buy this bass!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.