FS G&L L2500 Tribute closet queen

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by akflyer, Jan 21, 2014.

1. akflyer

akflyer Supporting Member

SOLD! My G&L Tribute L2500 is up for sale. This bass is a beauty and is an exceptional example of quality for a Tribute. I bought it here on TB and I can't think of a way to improve on the original ad's description and pics so here is the link:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/g-l-l-2500-tribute-mint-5-sting-closet-queen-949112/

It is in the same condition as stated in the ad and has seen very little use from me. I got bit by the Dingwall bug and haven't touched it in a long time. After receiving it I did take it to a luthier for some fretwork. It is now a real pleasure to play and is set up with a very low action. It is wearing Ken Smith compressors.

$475 firm shipped to the lower 48 and I will accept PayPal. No trades unless you have a Dingwall Super P or J in which case I will also add a bunch of cash! :)
  2. petrus61

petrus61 Supporting Member

Link doesn't seem to be working
  3. akflyer

Sorry you had a problem but I just tried it and it seems to be working. Not sure what the deal is.
  4. Thunderbroom

Thunderbroom

Same price that you paid?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. akflyer

Yes. It's in the same overall condition plus I paid for the additional fretwork and set up so it seems reasonable to me.
  7. worxforme

worxforme Self Actualized Bad Speller Supporting Member

I was the previous owner and this is a beauty.

With shipping included and the fret work, it's a real bargain, shouldn't last long.
  8. akflyer

9. 68Goldfish

68Goldfish Supporting Member

10. akflyer