1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS G&L Tribute L-2500 modded (Canada)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by PluckyThump, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PluckyThump

PluckyThump Supporting Member

I have gas for an M-series G&L so this has to go to make room (no trades). I bought it new. Indonesian made in 2007, excellent condition except for one scratch behind the bridge at the B string and the treble pot is a little scratchy. I have added the DavePlaysBass single-coil mod on the inner coils. The series-parellel switch is now a three-way series-single-parallel. Tons of tones in there! Good-sounding and looking bass with cool grain in the ash body (click the picture to zoom). I have gigged it several times and it never let me down but it has not got much play time for the past year or so. It's very sturdy and heavy; bathroom scale says 11.2 lbs. If you are looking for a cheap but good 5-string this is it.

$400 plus shipping. Paypal. It didn't come with a bag or case but I will include a cheap bag and pack it carefully. I will ship to USA but be warned it's going to be $100 and up for shipping unless you live in the northeast. PM me your postal code for a quote. Buyer is responsible for customs (if any).

[​IMG]

2. saristi

saristi

3. PluckyThump

Boxing Day bump. Buy a bass with your Christmas money!

4. TolerancEJ

TolerancEJ

Good idea. Is there a Boxing Day price? :)

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. PluckyThump

GONE - worked out a local deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.