1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Gallien Krueger 2001RB With FootSwich

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BassSurfer, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BassSurfer

BassSurfer Supporting Member

For sale is one of the greatest bass amplifiers ever created, the Gallien Krueger 2001RB. I just recently picked this up but my band is currently at a "standstill" and I won't be gigging for a long time. This thing is just too powerful for a "basement" jam session and deserves to be in the rehearsal space or better yet, the live stage! This amplifier is in EXCELLENT condition. I will include more pictures if desired to your email or your phone! Just shoot me a PM or a text to: 646 529 1426

I am asking $675.00 shipped in the CONUS for this beast. I am willing to listen to your best offer.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns and I will get back to you ASAP. I ship very fast and will provide a tracking number as quickly as I can.

NO trades.

Thanks guys!

PS: The footswitch photo is backwards, I will work on getting it right side up later today!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. BassSurfer

BassSurfer Supporting Member

Sold! This one is going upstate!

(Sure does help on shipping charges! :D)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.