1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Gallien Krueger 2001RB With Footswitch -$515.00 Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BassSurfer, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BassSurfer

BassSurfer Supporting Member

For sale today is a GK2001RB! I much prefer this beast as opposed to 1001RBIIS and 700RBIIS that I have played in the past. It definitely has its own tone and the distortion channel absolutely kills.

Another thing that it kills is speaker cabinets! :smug: As you can tell by the pictures, this was most likely racked for a long portion of its life and it shows. I took pictures of the rack wear/scratches on the surface/bottom but this of course does NOT alter the tone or anything else in any way of form. There are also two knobs on the back that are worn as well. The foot switch is included and it will be packed very well. I ship via USPS Priority (2 Days) so you'll get her quick. There are TONS of threads containing information about this head all throughout TB. If I can find some informative posts pertaining to this monster, I will include them within this post.

Here are the specs from Musician's Friend.

Power: Low-2 x 540W @ 2 ohm, 1080W Bridged @ 4 ohm; High-2 x 50W @ 8 ohm
    Dual continuously variable speed fans
    Ultralow noise S/N>90dB
    Clip LED
    10dB pad
    Mute switch
    Mute LED and A/B switch
    "B" LED, gain, edge, bottom and level controls
    "A" LED and level control
    4-band active EQ w/ voicing filters and contour
    Effects loop and tuner out w/ mute
    Output controls: boost, tweeter level with high-cut switch, and woofer level with crossover switch
    Direct out: XLR, level control, ground lift and pre/post switches
    Patching connections: send, return, tuner out, chain in, chain out, and footswitch jack
    Speaker connectors left: 2 -1/4," 2 - biamp connectors (bridge/mono), bridge/mono switch
    Speaker connectors right: 2 -1/4," 2 - biamp connectors

As the title says, $515.00 shipped is where I am at. I will listen to your offers but will NOT be entertaining any trades at this time. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments, and I will get back to you as soon as possible via PM or text at 646 529 1426

Oddly enough this did NOT come with a power cord when I first purchased it. :meh: I also do NOT have the rack ears/handles.

Thanks guys!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Tommy Nat

Tommy Nat

Great deal from an awesome tb'er!

These heads absolutely kill!! Glwts!
  3. BassSurfer

Thanks for the kind words Tommy! I really appreciate it!!

Might want to keep this...someone shoot me a PM or a text and change my mind!

I can do $500.00 shipped if it helps anyone!
  4. BassSurfer

Probably going to keep this one... it just sounds too good!!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. BassSurfer

Back up for sale! I will ship this via USPS 2 Day Priority and will pack it as best as I can!!
  7. BassSurfer

Keeping this. After comparing it with my Ampeg SVT CL, I am now, more than ever, sure what "works for me" both in a band setting, as well as by myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.