1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

FS: Gallien-Krueger MB150S-112III 150W MicroBass Combo Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by colors, Oct 8, 2013.

1. colors

colors

Selling my GK Microbass Combo. This is the famous GK combo favored by double bassists, and electric players who want a compact and versatile setup. I have used the amp for a couple years for double bass primarily (gigging maybe 4 times a month). Still in excellent cosmetic condition and works great. The only 'issue' is that the treble knob is stiffer than the other knobs. It turns fully and functions perfectly. Just disclosing everything...honesty is a good quality. This amp even comes with a cool homemade knit amp cover, which has velcro pockets and was made by the previous owner, another forum member.
    Some features: 150W RMS of pure power, Heavy-magnet 12" driver, Tough all-metal cab, 4-band EQ, only weighs 24 pounds! For the larger gigs it has a balanced XLR out, or you can add a cab, switch off the internal speaker (with one button on the back), and power the external cab with the internal amp.
    If you are looking at this, you probably know that this is a dependable workhorse amp for a fair price. I live in Baltimore City and will gladly do a local sale, or I'll sell in within the US for $350 plus actual shipping.

Attached Files:

2. colors

colors

3. mojar99

mojar99

4. colors

colors

5. Register to disable this ad