SOLD FS Gallien Krueger RB Head 2 Space Rack - Custom Tweed

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Neuroman, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neuroman

Neuroman BHPD - Previously Stage 2 Gold Supporting Member

For sale is my customized tweed tolex rack for Gallien Krueger RB heads.

I customized a Carvin wooden & tolex 2 space rack with a fan grill for the top to accommodate top breathing Gallien Krueger RB heads. I selected this rack because it has enough space in the rear to comfortably store the power and Speakon cables while still plugged into the unit. Just wrap around the internal hooks, slip on the cover and you are good to go.

• Carvin Tweed Covered SV2 Rack - Heavy Duty Birch Wood
    • Gallien Kreuger Combo Fan Grill
      - Installed directly over the cooling fan
      - Professionally Routed Cavity for Smooth Finish
      - Painted to match Tweed Tone and Finished with Texturized Clear Coat​
    • Additional Matching Handle Installed on Top to Facilitate Balanced Handling/Placement on Cabinets
    • Bolt anchors installed for GK RB Head Ears and Top Handle (Includes Hardware to Install Head Unit)
    • Heavy Duty Steel Hooks installed for Chord/Cable Storage in Rear of rack
    • Includes Carvin SV2 Vinyl Cover

$130 delivered Continental US

Includes some construction photos from the second one I customized to give you an idea of what was done.

(this listing does not include the GK head which is shown for illustrative purposes only)

[​IMG][​IMG]http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad25/phillippe_paradis/Gallien%20Krueger%20Head/DSC00332_zps6034738d.jpg[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad25/phillippe_paradis/Gallien%20Krueger%20Head/photo3_zps8a59e462.jpg[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Neuroman

Neuroman BHPD - Previously Stage 2 Gold Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.