SOLD FS - GB SM 9.2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Pedulla-Player, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player

For sale - GB SM 9.2

This is a great light-weight amp with a lot of power. It is also very versatile with the dual Tube / FET channels.

I got the SM 9.2 in a trade here on TB about a year ago. The head is in very good condition except for small ding in the lower left hand corner , a couple light scratches on the bottom , and a little rash on the upper side edge. I used the head with an Uber 410 cab and had to run a bungee cord across the top of the head so it wouldn't vibrate off because this amp is so powerful. That's where the edge rash came from. I only used the foot pedal a couple times because I'm not really one to switch up my sound - If I do I just tweak the knobs.
    As everybody here already knows - The warranty is transferable and GB customer support is 2nd to none.

The reason that I am selling the head is because I ran GK for many years and am kinda looking to go back in that direction with my tone. I just sold my Uber 410 here on TB and I just bought some GK Neo cabs and I want a GK head to go with them.

The only trades that I might be interested in would be for a GK Fusion 550 (even up) or MB Fusion 500 (plus I'd need some some cash due to the price difference). I would rather just sell this for cash because GK's warranty are not transferable.

Asking [DEL]$660.00[/DEL] $625.00 Shipped CONUS and fully insured for the purchase price. Payment method = PayPal.

2. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player

Here are some photos of the amp.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bungee cord rash photo
    [​IMG]
    Foot Pedal and power cord
    [​IMG]

3. Tunaman

Tunaman Supporting Member

Wow, the best amp I've ever owned & still own !!! Love it, NEVER selling it

4. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player

Thanks for the bump Tunaman. :cool: You are right about these being great amps. They don't come up for sale too often because most people who own them keep them. :bassist:

In case you haven't seen this before - Here is Ed Friedland's demo of the SM 9.2.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player

Price Dropped to $625.00 Shipped and Fully Insured!!

Still considering trades for the GK Fusion 550 or GK MB Fusion 500...
    I'd need a little cash to boot for the MB Fusion trade.

I'd only be interested in trades if the amps are in good working order and nice cosmetic condition (acceptable = small scuffs or a couple light scratches / not acceptable = big dents , big scratches , missing knobs , crackling pots , ect...).

Please feel free to PM me with any offers.

Here is a short video clip of the SM9.2 in action from my new bands 2nd gig that someone posted on my bands FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=3&theater

7. georgestrings

georgestrings Banned

That's an awful lot of amp for that kind of money...

- georgestrings

8. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player

Ya. No doubt about it! These amps rock!! I'm just partial to running the same brand of speakers with the head that I am using. I just parted with my Genz Uber410 cabinet for some lighter GK Neo cabs (Due to having back surgery).

A couple decent trade offers so far (I appreciate the offers) , but I have my heart set on a GK Fusion (either one) to pair up with my two new GK Neo 212 cabs.

Hit me up with a GK Fusion 550 or 500 trade!

9. DiabolicLow B

DiabolicLow B Supporting Member

10. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.