1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Geddy Lee lookalike jazz MIM

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by camardelle, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. camardelle

camardelle Supporting Member

'02 MIM jazz bass and I've traded out the neck for a Squier Vintage Modified maple neck with black block inlays and bindings. I've also added a black pickguard and a Badass2 bridge. It has a couple scratches here and there, but nothing that affects playability in any way. As a bonus, the LaBella flats make it sound super. Sorry about the phone pic, but the weather here is terrible this week, but I will get some detailed pics up shortly one it clears. Look at some of my previous FS ads for the kind of pics I'm talking about.

Asking $450 shipped to the lower 48. Paypal accepted. Thanks!

[​IMG]
  2. camardelle

3. camardelle

Bumping it up to the top!
  4. camardelle

I'm off for spring break this week, so I'm dropping the price to $400 as long as you purchase via paypal by Saturday at this time, say 1:00 Texas time, this bass can be shipped to your house on Sunday as long as you live in the lower 48.

The bass is for sale locally as well, and I can do less for a face to face. Just FYI.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. camardelle

Traded locally/ Thanks TB!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.