1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Geddy Lee lookalike jazz MIM

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by camardelle, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. camardelle

camardelle Supporting Member

'02 MIM jazz bass and I've traded out the neck for a Squier Vintage Modified maple neck with black block inlays and bindings. I've also added a black pickguard and a Badass2 bridge. It has a couple scratches here and there, but nothing that affects playability in any way. As a bonus, the LaBella flats make it sound super. Sorry about the phone pic, but the weather here is terrible this week, but I will get some detailed pics up shortly one it clears. Look at some of my previous FS ads for the kind of pics I'm talking about.

Asking $450 shipped to the lower 48. Paypal accepted. Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. camardelle

3. camardelle

Bumping it up to the top!

4. camardelle

I'm off for spring break this week, so I'm dropping the price to $400 as long as you purchase via paypal by Saturday at this time, say 1:00 Texas time, this bass can be shipped to your house on Sunday as long as you live in the lower 48.

The bass is for sale locally as well, and I can do less for a face to face. Just FYI.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. camardelle

Traded locally/ Thanks TB!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.