1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Genz Benz 12.0 ShuttleMax plus extras...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Fekwood, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fekwood

Fekwood The Mighty Beer Atom! Supporting Member

SOLD!

Selling my excellent condition Genz Benz ShuttleMax 12.0 bass amp. 1200 watts of pure Genz Benz tone and can handle a 2 ohm load = two 4 ohms cabs or four 8 ohm cabs. Performs flawlessly with no issues what so ever! Always kept in a non-smoking environment. Amp comes with the foot switch, factory case/bag, power cord and manual. Asking $525 shipped in the 48 ConUS. Canada ok as long as you pay all shipping and taxes. PayPal ok.

Info on this great amp can be found here:
    http://www.genzbenz.com/?cid=95&fa=detail&mid=2393&sid=610

I also have the rack ears for $20 and have a 2U, 2 space, GigSkinz rack I can throw in for $40. Will not sell the rack ears separately unless the buyer of the amp doesn't want them.

I'll be happy to answer any questions!:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Q-Ban-Moe

Q-Ban-Moe Gold Supporting Member

Strictly for sale? No trades? :)

3. Fekwood

Looking mostly for a sale on this one. But you can try to PM me with trades.

4. Q-Ban-Moe

Q-Ban-Moe Gold Supporting Member

You have a PM bro!
    :)

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Fekwood

SOLD!

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.