1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Genz Benz GBE1200 & Accugroove Whappo Jr.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by scottic2, Jan 4, 2013.

1. scottic2

scottic2

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

No trades, need to sell this equipment only

1) Genz Benz GBE1200- Excellent condition- has been in a 4U rack case since I purchased it brand new. I only see one very small scratch near the left handle on the front. Includes 4U rack case. I am the original owner.
    Asking $700 for the head.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2) Accugroove Whappo Jr cabinet- amazing sound, unbelievable clarity. The Genz head and this cabinet are IMO a perfect match. Cabinet is in near perfect condition- I cannot find any flaws on it. Is an older model with "the switch". Includes padded cover (really nice) and casters. I am the second owner.
    Asking $850 for the cabinet.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

At the current time I would like a local buyer as I do not have the packaging supplies to pack up this bass. I live in Central NJ and work in Northern NJ (near Secaucus), I would be willing to drive a bit to meet up with you.
    Any questions, please let me know.

I am willing to sell the Genz and the Whappo Jr together for $1450.
    This is a killer rig, people.
    Please note- I am also selling a Spector Euro 4 bass (http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/fs-spector-euro-4-pre-lx-aguilar-preamp-945720/#post13667867), I would be willing to make a package deal for a good discount for all three items.
    Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks!
  2. scottic2

scottic2

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Bump for price drop!
  3. Bassist30

Bassist30 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This is a great combination. The head is amazing and the cabinet is fantastic. They match very well. This rig you can do just about any gig.
  4. scottic2

scottic2

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Thanks, and agreed.
    Bumping this one last time before Ebay.