1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Genz-Benz Shuttle 6.0 Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Pilgrim, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Supporting Member

I love this amp - but I got nuts and bought another Genz-Benz amp, so this one becomes extra. Want to get this out the door and play with my new toy. This amp has less than 40 hours on it. Not a nick, scratch or mark anywhere on it. I baby my equipment and believe that a 10-year-old amp or bass should look as good as a new one.

For sale is the amp ONLY. No cab included.

I remember the first time I heard this amp. I was playing a gig at a music store that had its own stage, and they asked if I wanted to use their amp. It was a Genz-Benz Shuttle 6.0 docked on the Genz 12-inch 12T speaker. I'd never heard one before. The band set up, and as we finished I looked at the small amp and thought I'd start easy, so I turned the volume up to about one-third and played a few notes.

And I darn near blew us ALL OFF THE STAGE!!

I turned around the the entire band was looking at me, and at the Genz combo. None of us could believe the volume and power we had heard. At the end of the gig, I walked over to my wife and said "I know what I want for Christmas." I pointed at that Shuttle 6.0 docked on a 12T cab. That was exactly what I got for Christmas, so I immediately sold all my heavy gear and I have never looked back. This amp is so easy to transport, has such a great sound and is so powerful that it's no wonder the Genz-Benz Shuttle system took bass players by storm.

If you've never played one of the Genz Shuttle amps, you will find it hard to believe the sound quality and the volume - but they are real! You also have versatility: the tube preamp gives you a nice classic tube sound if you crank up the tube gain. If you want a lovely clean, modern sound just run the tube preamp a bit lower.

But use it carefully - it gets really, really, really loud....and while doing it, sounds really, really, really great!

Basic specs:

Weight: 3.75 POUNDS (Yes, under 4 pounds!)
    Power: 375W peak into 8 ohms, 600W peak into 4 ohms
    12AX7 Tube preamp!
    Dual Speakon connectors
    XLR DI output

Want the full specs?
    http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2259&sid=610&cid=95

Owner's manual here:
    http://www.genzbenz.com/img/manuals/gb/SHUTTLE6_manual.pdf

$290 shipped anywhere in the US. If you want it overseas (operates from 100V to 240 volts, 50 to 60 Hz for world wide use) then let's talk about shipping.

Pictures of the actual amp:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Jaycephas

Jaycephas Supporting Member

I've used one of these for three years and it is amazing. And at the price it's even better. Bump for my favorite amp ever.
  3. RFord04

RFord04 Supporting Member

4. Firesalt

Firesalt Pretty fly for a white guy. Supporting Member

Fantastic amp, I love mine. Great price too!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jtl1380

jtl1380

7. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Supporting Member

Offer accepted - than you folks very much!