1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by EricS, Aug 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricS

EricS Supporting Member

Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 for sale. I am the second owner ... picked this up off another TBer in 2010 (bought new in 2008). The Shuttle worked great from 2010 until March of 2013 ... when it started to clip out and was making a loud hiss. Having been a dedicated GK user for over a decade prior to picking up the Shuttle ... I picked up a GK MB500 on TB and put the Shuttle aside to fix when I had the funds. Fast forward a couple of months and I find the following thread on TB:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f15/r...ttle-6-0-video-audio-inside-explainig-937924/

As suggested in the thread, I open the head up and notice that the tube is not fully seated. I push the tube in till its snug, close the head up and power it up ... and no noise. I've played through it for a couple of hours to test and I have had no issues with it. I personally like the GK better ... so I'm looking to sell the Shuttle. I am offering at a discounted price as I am not an amp tech ... so I can't vouch for the head except for testing it (and comment on how clean the inside of the head looked). I'm looking to move the head quickly so I can make a much needed purchase ... so I'd prefer not to invest any funds into taking it to a tech. If you are a gear head or know an amp tech, here's your chance to get a great head at a great price ... $260.00 shipped (Paypal OK).

The head comes with padded bag, power cord and original box. There are surface scratches on the head ... but nothing heavy. Let me know if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

2. EricS

EricS Supporting Member

Sold. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.