1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Genz-Benz Shuttle 9.0

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by MichaelVee, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MichaelVee

MichaelVee Supporting Member

For sale is an excellent condition Genz-Benz Shuttle 9.0 head. Asking price is $450 shipped, CONUS only, Paypal, your choice of USPS or Fedex. I have the original factory shipping box and materials as well as the owner's manual, and will include a Genz AC cord.

I am the original owner and bought the head new from an authorized dealer in 2010. This little guy has served me well through a number of musical theatre productions. A lot of power, much more than needed for a pit band, so it was never run hard. Why am I selling it? Last month, I bought a Shuttle 6.2/12T combo, and the size and power is perfect for what I'm playing these days.

The Shuttle is in excellent condition, no scratches or wear marks, and has always been transported out of the house in a Genz bag. It has the original tube. The top has been off for me to put two silicone vibration dampening rings on the tube. I will leave those on for the buyer. The rings do add a degree of clarity to the sound when the amp is cranked up and sitting on top of the speaker cabinet. While I had the tube out, I treated the pins with DeOxit to eliminate any oxidation and subsequent crackling, sometimes a problem with Genz preamps. That treatment will probably last for years.

I've reviewed the sale price for the last ten 9.0s that have sold on TB and am seeing a price right around $500 shipped on average. This is a very good deal on a nice, well-maintained Shuttle head.

[​IMG]
  2. projectapollo

projectapollo Supporting Member

Bump for a great guy and powerhouse of an amp.
  3. MichaelVee

Back up there. And thanks, Bill!
  4. MrUsefulAlien

MrUsefulAlien Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. buffalobillh

buffalobillh

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Samuel Shen Basses, NS Design, D'Addario Strings
    Great deal. I need one.
  7. MichaelVee

Sold to Dannoman (Gary) for $450. Thanks to all who inquired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.