1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2 with GB Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by PWV, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PWV

PWV Gold Supporting Member

Brand new, gigged a few times, maybe a surface scratch but pretty much mint. Original owner, Purchased this last spring, but no longer have original shipping box.

UPDATED FOR POSSIBLE TRADE INTERESTS: Tube heads (with cash from my end), 4-string Gibsons: SG, Thunderbird, Krist Novaselic Signature RD, a non-OSB Ampeg 810 fridge.....*a GK MB200 + cash.

$[DEL]525[/DEL] [DEL]$500 Shipped CONUS[/DEL] SOLD to MrPackerGuy - thanks Bob!

PM Me or email at dmpiano{at}comcast{dot}net

PICS:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. PWV

3. Doug Parent

Doug Parent Gold Supporting Member

Interested in any trades?

4. PWV

Maybe - Gibson SG's come to mind. What'cha got?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. PWV

The "hit-400-views" bump.

7. PWV

8. basspro557

basspro557 Supporting Member

Looking to get either this 1 or The Streamliner 900 problem is dont have a store in town that have them to test,Im playing through an Eden WT800.How does yours compare to the 900?

9. PWV

I have the SL 900 and a GK MB800 now, so the Shuttle 9.2 ended up being the odd man out as I prefer the GK for solid-state-type sound.

The SL 900 is pretty close to tube, warm, vintage sound with sealed cabs. The Shuttle is a little more versatile imo as you can dial in *some* grit with the pre-amp, but it really allows you to EQ any cab for your sound....hope that makes sense. There's a few threads in the amp forum I think on the differences, but the short answer is "vintage vs modern" I think.

10. muggsy

muggsy Supporting Member

I would be all over this if I hadn't recently bought one. Great deal, amazed it's still here, especially with the now impossible-to-find GB bag. I absolutely love mine.

11. basspro557

basspro557 Supporting Member

Thanks,,

12. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Any interest in a Markbass F1? I've got the F500 and it's basically the same thing. Could include bag, or we could keep our own bags. Thanks

13. PWV

Thanks, but I'll limit myself to two Class D heads for now. I'll update for trade interests at the top...

*And I wish your Packers had beat the 49er's - that dropped interception cost them the game! GO SEAHAWKS! :D

14. PWV

and.... a price drop!

15. PWV

16. PWV

SOLD to MrPackerGuy - thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.