FS - Genz Benz Uber 410 cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Pedulla-Player, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player

I never thought I'd sell this , but due to a recent back surgery I need to lighten up my bass rig. This is the best sounding bass cabinet that I have ever owned and I have owned many (Eden 410XLT , SWR 410 Golaith II and III , Carvin 410 Red eye , Mesa PH412 , ect...). No trades because I'll need the money to help purchase two Neo 112 cabs.
    I bought this cab new about a year and a half ago and have gigged it under 20 times because I was between bands for a while and didn't use it for about 8 months.
    The cab is like new except for a small ding on one of the slider rails and a small scratch on the rear plastic handle. I've kept the cab covered with an Epifani padded cover ($80.00 value) when not in use and will include it with the cabinet. These cabs list for $1759.00 MSRP and sell for $1319.00 new!!

Asking [DEL]$770.00[/DEL] $725.00 or best offer shipped conus and fully insured for the purchase price. It is going to cost a boatload to ship this cab fully insured.

I'm located in Northern Wisconsin and would travel about 3 1/2 hours to meet someone to knock the price down a little. That would put me close to Milwaukee , Madison , or Minneapolis / St. Paul. If you are close and are interested PM me and we can discuss a price reduction.

Here are a couple photos:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can see the slight dent on the right rear slider and small scratch on the rear handle in this photo. Both very minor.
    [​IMG]
  2. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player

Here is a photo of the Padded Epifani Cover that comes with the Uber 410 cab. The handle holes don't line up doe to the Ubers top handles , but the case still works nice for this cab and provides ample protection.

[​IMG]
  3. untamedhellion

untamedhellion

PM'd

Untamedhellion
  4. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player

PM answered - Awaiting reply...
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player

Please forgive my mistakes (especially my 1st slide up that I missed. :bag:). I didn't post this to showcase my playing (as you can tell) - only to give a sound-clip of the Uber 410 in action.
    Here is a video of my old band playing an outdoor gig for a fireman's fundraising picnic. I tended to run my sound middy when I used to play the Uber though my old Mesa M9 Carbine. The Uber handles warm and fat very nicely also - or whatever you can throw at it for that matter. I was running that rig on idle and it handled the outdoor gig with no PA support with ease.

Here is the clip of the Uber in action.
    http://youtu.be/FO74q973mnU

Still waiting for an answer bump...
  7. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player

I really don't want to trade this cab in. I'd rather sell it to a fellow TB'er.

Price Dropped to $725.00 Shipped and fully insured with the padded Epifani cover.
  8. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player

It looks like this cab is sold pending payment and driving a couple hours to hook up with the buyer on Saturday.

I'll update when I know more...
  9. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player

Distance traveled...transaction completed....GB Uber 410 SOLD.

Thanks Steve.
    I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did.:bassist:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.