1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS - Genz Benz Uber 410 cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Pedulla-Player, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player

I never thought I'd sell this , but due to a recent back surgery I need to lighten up my bass rig. This is the best sounding bass cabinet that I have ever owned and I have owned many (Eden 410XLT , SWR 410 Golaith II and III , Carvin 410 Red eye , Mesa PH412 , ect...). No trades because I'll need the money to help purchase two Neo 112 cabs.
    I bought this cab new about a year and a half ago and have gigged it under 20 times because I was between bands for a while and didn't use it for about 8 months.
    The cab is like new except for a small ding on one of the slider rails and a small scratch on the rear plastic handle. I've kept the cab covered with an Epifani padded cover ($80.00 value) when not in use and will include it with the cabinet. These cabs list for $1759.00 MSRP and sell for $1319.00 new!!

Asking [DEL]$770.00[/DEL] $725.00 or best offer shipped conus and fully insured for the purchase price. It is going to cost a boatload to ship this cab fully insured.

I'm located in Northern Wisconsin and would travel about 3 1/2 hours to meet someone to knock the price down a little. That would put me close to Milwaukee , Madison , or Minneapolis / St. Paul. If you are close and are interested PM me and we can discuss a price reduction.

Here are a couple photos:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can see the slight dent on the right rear slider and small scratch on the rear handle in this photo. Both very minor.
    [​IMG]
  2. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player

Here is a photo of the Padded Epifani Cover that comes with the Uber 410 cab. The handle holes don't line up doe to the Ubers top handles , but the case still works nice for this cab and provides ample protection.

[​IMG]
  3. untamedhellion

untamedhellion

PM'd

Untamedhellion
  4. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player

PM answered - Awaiting reply...
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player

Please forgive my mistakes (especially my 1st slide up that I missed. :bag:). I didn't post this to showcase my playing (as you can tell) - only to give a sound-clip of the Uber 410 in action.
    Here is a video of my old band playing an outdoor gig for a fireman's fundraising picnic. I tended to run my sound middy when I used to play the Uber though my old Mesa M9 Carbine. The Uber handles warm and fat very nicely also - or whatever you can throw at it for that matter. I was running that rig on idle and it handled the outdoor gig with no PA support with ease.

Here is the clip of the Uber in action.
    http://youtu.be/FO74q973mnU

Still waiting for an answer bump...
  7. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player

I really don't want to trade this cab in. I'd rather sell it to a fellow TB'er.

Price Dropped to $725.00 Shipped and fully insured with the padded Epifani cover.
  8. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player

It looks like this cab is sold pending payment and driving a couple hours to hook up with the buyer on Saturday.

I'll update when I know more...
  9. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player

Distance traveled...transaction completed....GB Uber 410 SOLD.

Thanks Steve.
    I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did.:bassist:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.