1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: GK 400RB - removable power cord w/ rack ears

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by nealpolitan, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nealpolitan

nealpolitan

$200 pp'd and shipped in the lower 48 - sold

I'm moving and won't be able to play above practice volumes in the new place so I'm putting my trusty old 400RB on the market. I've owned it for years and the only thing I've done to it were replace the power supply a few years ago and tighten up the input jack - otherwise it's worked great and sounds great.

Rack ears have some dings, two of the knobs lost the grey covers, and there are multiple scratches but no major issues that I know of.

Given I'm trying to downsize, trades would have to be small (ie pedals and the like - guitar or bass is OK). Also could use a nice DI box or pedal that could serve as such.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  2. johnson79

johnson79

Pm sent. I'm ready to pay!
  3. orangejulius3

orangejulius3 Supporting Member

Seller or buyer.
    I would like to purchase the rack ears from you, if you will not be using them?!?!
  4. johnson79

johnson79

Sorry, that was one of the reasons I bought this one. Seems like 90% of used 400rb don't have them. I can try and take some measurements and PM you. May be easy to fabricate out of angle aluminum or steel. Tracking shows I'll have it in Thursday.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bassboi

bassboi Gold Supporting Member

still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.