1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: GK 700RBII and GK Neo 4x10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jmattbassplaya, Nov 15, 2012.

1. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

Hey guys,

Up for sale is my Gallien Krueger rig which is comprised of a GK 700RBII and a GK Neo 4x10. Both are in perfect operating condition, and both are in about 8/10 cosmetic condition. Overall, I like this rig a good deal as it's the perfect balance between transportability, power, and tone, but I tend to find myself favoring my Aguilar rig just a little bit more ;) I also have a GK speakon cable to connect the two together which I'll throw into any deal as well.

I'd really like to try and sell the two together, but seeing as I'd rather not ship the cab this might prove to be very difficult. I can also meet up with anyone anywhere in Tennessee who's willing to meet me halfway from wherever they are located.

Here are a couple pics of the 4x10 from its last owner:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Asking (ConUS only, please):
    [DEL]700RBII - $300 plus shipping[/DEL] sold!
    Neo 4x10 - $350. I'd rather not ship, but if you cover all shipping charges then I might be able to make it happen

Thanks!
  2. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike

Killer rig, too bad you aren't closer to me!
  3. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

4. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

5. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

And the 700RBII has been sold!

I'm still wanting to keep the cab local, but unfortunately won't be able to sell it for a couple weeks due to travel. I'll re-open when I can!
  6. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

Hey guys!

I'm reopening this thread to hopefully get this cab sold now that I have the time to do so :)

My current location is in Memphis, so if you're in the area, or in reasonable driving distance (say an hour or so any direction), and are interested in the cab then hit me up and let's make a deal!
  7. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

Sorry to bump so soon, just wanted to add I'd consider trading the cab for the following plus $$ your way:

- Ampeg SVT Pro7
    - Ampeg 6x10 cab
    - SWR Goliath or Golite cabs
    - A nice, lightweight power amp or preamp
  8. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

9. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

Bump! Would love to trade for some SWR cabs!
  10. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

BBE BMax-T preamp plus some of my cash? Meet in Brinkley or Clarendon or ???

dcr