1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: GK Backline 600

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mounsen, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mounsen

mounsen Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

For sale is a Gallien Krueger Backline 600. The B (distortion) channel sometimes has problems, static and interference type sounds. Sometimes it works great like yesterday when I tested before posting. Now that the bad news is out of the way on to the good news.

The A (clean) channel, works great and I have never had a problem with it. Everything fuctions and I used it as a backup amp in between main amp purchases.

So if you have no use for a distortion channel and are looking for something to keep at your practice space or around the house this might be what you need. I have priced it based on the condition described.

$95 shipped CONUS

No trades, PM any questions, thanks.

The Ampeg cab is also for sale:http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/fs-ampeg-svt-210av-945461/

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  2. Bass FreeLee

Bass FreeLee

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Disclosures:
    "I Slap-AhH Da Bass MOn!
  3. Deepwoods

Deepwoods Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0