1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: GK Backline 600

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mounsen, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mounsen

mounsen

For sale is a Gallien Krueger Backline 600. The B (distortion) channel sometimes has problems, static and interference type sounds. Sometimes it works great like yesterday when I tested before posting. Now that the bad news is out of the way on to the good news.

The A (clean) channel, works great and I have never had a problem with it. Everything fuctions and I used it as a backup amp in between main amp purchases.

So if you have no use for a distortion channel and are looking for something to keep at your practice space or around the house this might be what you need. I have priced it based on the condition described.

$95 shipped CONUS

No trades, PM any questions, thanks.

The Ampeg cab is also for sale:http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/fs-ampeg-svt-210av-945461/

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. Bass FreeLee

Bass FreeLee

Disclosures:
    "I Slap-AhH Da Bass MOn!
  3. Deepwoods

Deepwoods Supporting Member

4. mounsen

mounsen

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status: