1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: GK MB-500 Amp w/ footswitch

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by redstrand, Dec 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redstrand

redstrand Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    82   0   0

Disclosures:
    Fool For Four Strings
    500 watts of GK goodness. Have another amp coming my way, so this baby can go to a good home. Super light and easy to get great sounds out of it. I will post better pics when I get home tonight. Great shape and footswitch is included. Shipped to lower 48 only. PayPal is fine. Never been gigged, been in my smoke free home.

[DEL]$350 plus shipping[/DEL] Crap, I shouldn't have typed this my phone. Should've looked it up first.

$325 shipped to the lower 48

[​IMG]
  2. redstrand

redstrand Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    82   0   0

Disclosures:
    Fool For Four Strings
    Better photos!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]