FS: GK MB Fusion 500W Ultralight Amp -- Mint, with Bag!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by soxhats, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soxhats

soxhats Supporting Member

SOLDI bought this Gallien-Krueger MB Fusion 500W tube preamped amp four or five months ago. It's in perfect condition. The amp has never left my smoke-free house, used a couple dozen times for practice over the course of one of those months. The vast majority of the time I've had the amp, it has sat in a closet. It's a fantastic amp, but I'm insanely over-geared right now and something has to go. Included is the nifty Gallien-Krueger carry bag, which I purchased separately, fits the amp like a glove and has two compartments for cables, etc. Also included is the footswitch that allows you instantly go between two flavors of tube overdrive (or clean tones) with the tap of a foot. The amp and bag will ship in the amp's original box and packing materials. Priced for quick sale at: $540 shipped.

This guy weighs 4 pounds 11 ounces on my digital scale. Dimensions: 10.75 x 10 x 1.75. The ultra-light bass amp delivers 500W at 4 ohms, 350W at 8 ohms, and is equipped with an all-tube, 3x12AX7 preamp. The GK MB Fusion bass head also has a 4-band active EQ, variable contour with mid frequency select, and deep and bright switches, so you've got total tonal control. It also has a mute switch, active/passive switch (-14dB), effects loop, line out, headphone out and tuner out, XLR out with pre/post EQ and ground light, and two Speakon outputs.

For sale only; trade offers will be declined. Method of payment is PayPal. Sorry, CONUS only.
  2. soxhats

More pics...
  3. soxhats

Couple more photos...
  4. soxhats

Footswitch...
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. soxhats