FS: GK MB112 II - Like New

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ynot12, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ynot12

ynot12 Supporting Member

Grab 'n' Go Bass Combo

This is a great combo. Super light, but packs a mighty punch. I love it, but it's just a little more than I need right now. It's been in my house since it arrived direct from GK and has very limited play time on it (my wife doesn't like things shaking). Maybe 6 - 8 hours total. So it's like new at a nice discount.

It will ship in the GK box with all the protection it came with. All paperwork included.

$275 shipped to CONUS.
    Paypal only.

Here's the description from an online retailer:

The Gallien-Krueger MB112-II is your ideal grab 'n' go bass combo amp. G-K's MB II Series combos sport ultra-efficient digital power plants, making them unbelievably lightweight. Another cool innovation is G-K's Chain Out, which lets you connect your MB112-II to an MBP powered enclosure to create a big-club-ready combo rig. Tweak the MB112-II's 4-band active EQ and gain control to nail your signature tone with just the right amount of grit. And at a scant 28 pounds, the MB112-II is a 200-watt featherweight that easily fits in your subcompact. Get great bass sound and effortless transportability with the Gallien-Krueger MB112-II.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. ynot12

ynot12 Supporting Member

And just like that... SOLD to a Spector brother! :D
  3. johnsonabq

johnsonabq Hanging on in quiet desperation... Gold Supporting Member

4. bassphreak

bassphreak Supporting Member

nice price bump!
  5. Register to disable this ad