1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: GK MB112 II - Like New

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ynot12, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ynot12

ynot12 Supporting Member

Grab 'n' Go Bass Combo

This is a great combo. Super light, but packs a mighty punch. I love it, but it's just a little more than I need right now. It's been in my house since it arrived direct from GK and has very limited play time on it (my wife doesn't like things shaking). Maybe 6 - 8 hours total. So it's like new at a nice discount.

It will ship in the GK box with all the protection it came with. All paperwork included.

$275 shipped to CONUS.
    Paypal only.

Here's the description from an online retailer:

The Gallien-Krueger MB112-II is your ideal grab 'n' go bass combo amp. G-K's MB II Series combos sport ultra-efficient digital power plants, making them unbelievably lightweight. Another cool innovation is G-K's Chain Out, which lets you connect your MB112-II to an MBP powered enclosure to create a big-club-ready combo rig. Tweak the MB112-II's 4-band active EQ and gain control to nail your signature tone with just the right amount of grit. And at a scant 28 pounds, the MB112-II is a 200-watt featherweight that easily fits in your subcompact. Get great bass sound and effortless transportability with the Gallien-Krueger MB112-II.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. ynot12

ynot12 Supporting Member

And just like that... SOLD to a Spector brother! :D
  3. johnsonabq

johnsonabq Hanging on in quiet desperation... Gold Supporting Member

4. bassphreak

bassphreak Supporting Member

nice price bump!
  5. bluesrx