1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: GK MB210 + MBE210

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dr Stankface, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Dr Stankface

Dr Stankface Supporting Member

Here goes a setup that's been very reliable for me for the past year. GK MB210 combo with the extension MBE210 cab. (series I) I painted the silver grills to a flat black (which looks a ton better IMO). They sound GREAT individually and even better when linked together. For full disclosure, I have had some minor intermittent problems with the contour button on the combo and the speakers have been replaced in the extension cab (I bought it that way. Sounds great though). All in all though it has been a very solid sounding, reliable rig. With the minor issues though I'm only asking $450 for BOTH. I would rather not ship at this point so we're looking at a local NE Florida (Jacksonville) sale. I'd be happy to meet up with anyone halfway in Tampa, Orlando, etc. I would just ask for a small amount of compensation for my gas expenses. Pics will be coming tomorrow evening. Please feel free to run any trade offers by me!

Andrew
  2. Low Class

Low Class Supporting Member

I heard this rig last weekend. A formidable setup.
  3. Dr Stankface

That it is! Bump!
  4. Dr Stankface

Well, my camera took a bit of a crap on me but I'll grab the ipad and take a few shots as soon as I'm able. Bump!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Dr Stankface