1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Grace 101 mic preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by BassedInSpace, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BassedInSpace

BassedInSpace

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have an original Grace 101 mic preamp for sale, comes with the power adapter. It has an amazing clean detailed sound, I'm downsizing my gear so it's up for sale.
    The front lettering is wearing off a little bit and the chrome is peeling a tiny bit to the right of the gain knob, other than that it makes anything sound awesome through it. Both XLR and 1/4" input/output.
    $340 shipped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. BassedInSpace

BassedInSpace

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Great for recording, I've recorded whole albums with this mic preamp, when you start stacking tracks you can really hear the 101's clarity and detailed sound, each track has its own space and it doesn't get muddy, makes any mic/guitar/bass sound as it truly should. This is definitely a step up from Mackie or lower priced channel strips and mixers. It competes with API's and other high end mic pre's.
  3. BassedInSpace

BassedInSpace

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Lowering it to $340 shipped.
  4. BassedInSpace

BassedInSpace

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

5. BassedInSpace

BassedInSpace

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Last price drop $330 shipped.
  6. Kazoo_Legend

Kazoo_Legend Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

That's a great deal, you may have better luck in the amps/preamps classifieds. Probably get gone quick.
  7. BassedInSpace

BassedInSpace

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks I'll try it.
  8. BassedInSpace

BassedInSpace

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.