1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Griffin Guitar/Bass Connect Pro NIB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by kenstee, Mar 5, 2014.

1. kenstee

kenstee Supporting Member

I won one of these in a drawing but already have a connection system so I am selling this one. It's an interface for connecting ANY electric instrument directly to any Apple iDevice or computer. It is the most recent release with a Lightening connector in the box. Sells for $89.99. I'll let it go for $45 plus free shipping. Totally new. It comes in an unopened box.

"GuitarConnect Pro adds a guitar input to your Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. At one end, a 1/4" mono instrument jack fits your instrument cable, and at the other, 3 detachable cables for use with both iOS devices with Lightning connectors and 30-pin dock connectors, as well as Mac computers with USB ports.

Plug in a guitar, bass, keyboard... anything that takes a 1/4" mono plug. GuitarConnect Pro gives you the best connection from your instrument straight into GarageBand and your other audio apps. And it gives you a Gain Control wheel so you can balance the strength of your input signal.

GuitarConnect Pro opens up a world of digital audio possibilities for your playing. Use your Multi-Touch screen to tune, record, edit, add effects, and overdub while you play. The compact combo of GuitarConnect Pro plus your iOS device lets you take your editing setup with you in your instrument case."
    See http://store.griffintechnology.com/guitarconnect-pro for details
  2. kenstee

Still available.......
  3. kenstee

Big price reduction: SUNDAY SPECIAL: $45 SHIPPED!!! PayPal only.