1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Hall of Fame Mini and Blacksheep Outlaw Bass Overdrive prototype

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MCS4, Apr 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCS4

MCS4 Supporting Member

TC Electronic Hall of Fame Mini, $90 shipped CON US. New and basically unused (technically used once at home, so I can confirm it works). Got this as a birthday gift but don't have room on the board for it. Comes with box and papers.

Sold Outlaw bass overdrive by Blacksheep Effects, $150 shipped CON US. Handwritten serial no. 1! This is an original prototype made before the production model. Unique etched finish. Great overdrive with tons of low end -- on my rig it could actually add bass response. The tone knob acts similarly to a blend knob to my ears. I got this in a trade from etch-master DanDubblewe. Great condition, clean velcro on back. Can do always-on overdrive, heavier sounds, or craziness (see Behndy vid).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  2. MCS4

MCS4 Supporting Member

Bump for a pristine HOF Mini.

3. MCS4

MCS4 Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.