1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Handmade 15" Cab w/ Ampeg LF Driver

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by MegaSwing, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegaSwing

MegaSwing Your Obedient Bassist® Gold Supporting Member

Media:
    Bought locally. Reputedly built on West Coast by one Robert Lefebvre of Portland, OR. Cabinetry very well done. Friends have told me it looks nice enough to be furniture. Grille could use a re-imagining, but functional enough, IMHO. Very clean. Installed the Ampeg LF driver myself, replacing the Eminence Kappa it came with. Extremely loud and resonant. Dimensions: 23 x 20 x 18.5 D". Weight: 50 lbs. 200 watts, 8 ohms. Has one 1/4" input. Spring-loaded side handles. Greatly optimized for low end. You can feel this thing a long way away. It truly stomped the couple of times I gigged it. Worth the money just for the speaker. $120.00, local only. Mostly not interested in shipping, but open to proposals. May drive a short distance.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. cubanz

cubanz Supporting Member

if you should decide to ship, let me know. GLWTS
  3. AllFourths

AllFourths

If only I was local... what a beauty!
  4. MegaSwing

Media:
    Let's do this.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. AllFourths

AllFourths

If you shipped it'd be gone in a day. Do you just not want the hassle of going to the post office? Understandable. At this price a buyer would surely pay shipping happily though.
  7. MegaSwing

Media:
    Hmmmm. Perhaps I could be convinced. PM me. I estimate it'll cost $60-70 to ship it to a central US location. If that is OK by you (meaning that you or anyone wants to pay it), I'll start packing it up. That part is easy. In reality it's probably worth it.
  8. cubanz

cubanz Supporting Member

9. MegaSwing

Media:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.