1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Handmade 15" Cab w/ Ampeg LF Driver

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by MegaSwing, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegaSwing

MegaSwing The Artist Formerly Known As Edward G. Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    188   0   0

Bought locally. Reputedly built on West Coast by one Robert Lefebvre of Portland, OR. Cabinetry very well done. Friends have told me it looks nice enough to be furniture. Grille could use a re-imagining, but functional enough, IMHO. Very clean. Installed the Ampeg LF driver myself, replacing the Eminence Kappa it came with. Extremely loud and resonant. Dimensions: 23 x 20 x 18.5 D". Weight: 50 lbs. 200 watts, 8 ohms. Has one 1/4" input. Spring-loaded side handles. Greatly optimized for low end. You can feel this thing a long way away. It truly stomped the couple of times I gigged it. Worth the money just for the speaker. $120.00, local only. Mostly not interested in shipping, but open to proposals. May drive a short distance.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. cubanz

cubanz Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

if you should decide to ship, let me know. GLWTS
  3. AllFourths

AllFourths

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

If only I was local... what a beauty!
  4. MegaSwing

Rating - 100%
    188   0   0

Let's do this.
  5. AllFourths

AllFourths

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

If you shipped it'd be gone in a day. Do you just not want the hassle of going to the post office? Understandable. At this price a buyer would surely pay shipping happily though.
  6. MegaSwing

Rating - 100%
    188   0   0

Hmmmm. Perhaps I could be convinced. PM me. I estimate it'll cost $60-70 to ship it to a central US location. If that is OK by you (meaning that you or anyone wants to pay it), I'll start packing it up. That part is easy. In reality it's probably worth it.
  7. cubanz

cubanz Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

8. MegaSwing

Rating - 100%
    188   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.