1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Hardwire CM-2 & SC-2, Fuzzrocious BDPG

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by UncleDomino, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UncleDomino

UncleDomino Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I've realized I have to get rid of the pedals I don't need anymore :crying:. I've got a Hardwire SC-2 Valve Distortion, CM-2 Tube Distortion, and a Fuzzrocious BDPG.

The Hardwire pedals both come with the stomplock knob protectors, unattached velcro, original boxes, and documentation and all that goodness. They're cheap pedals, but they're built really well and sound great on bass. They definitely retain the low end, and sound great paired together.

The BDPG is stamped and pink. Awesome for an always on pedal for extra grit and presence, or just a great overdrive pedal.

Shipping included, I'm asking $50 for each Hardwire pedal [DEL]and $120 for the BDPG[/DEL].

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. andrew

andrew Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amplification, Regenerate Guitar Works
    PM sent.
  3. UncleDomino

UncleDomino Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

BDPG is sold. The Hardwire pedals are still available! Very good pedals regardless of price.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.